ET145 - The champion of the compact excavators.
- High tonnage with compact dimensions.
- Tail-swing console and side-mounted boom cylinder for a small front swing radius.
- Engine at rear and side-mounted hydraulic control block for unimpeded view to the right.
- The high-performance hydraulics enables spontaneous actuation of the hydraulic functions and maximum working speed.
- Spacious and user friendly designed cab with air-conditioning as standard.
The best of both worlds.
As one of the world’s largest compact excavators, the ET145 combines the productivity of a large model with the advantages of a compact excavator, e.g.:
- High level of maneuverability
- Simple transport
- Different track versions
- High digging force, such as with much larger excavators
ET145 with swivel console for higher productivity.
The swivel console makes the ET145 a real highlight in its weight class. This allows you an increased excavation area to the right and left. And because the machine needs to be moved much less, you save valuable time.
The swivel console ...
- allows you to work along walls and trenches
- facilitates work at obstacles such as pipes or flowing traffic
- improves the area of visibility, e.g.during excavation work in trench areas
- has a swiveling angle range of 70° left and 57° right
Large ergonomic comfort cabin.
Sitting position, armrests and joystick can be individually adjusted.
Intuitive operation of all excavator functions through the jog dial and display.
Automatic air conditioning, reversing camera and exterior mirrors provide additional operator comfort.
The 55 kW engine offers excellent excavation power with low consumption.
Full power of the engine even at low speed:
Power output in kW
grey: conventional engine
yellow: engine of ET145