DW90 - Unbeatable off-road
Uneven ground conditions are the area of application where the wheel dumper DW90 is most at home. This is where its strengths are displayed to best advantage: hydrostatic 4-wheel drive with ECO mode, exceptional off-road capability, a wear-free spring-loaded parking brake, and a cabin with optional skip grating. The optimum operator environment and the high level of safety features round off the range of the transport giant with a payload of 9,000 kg and a high skip volume.
- Minimum consumption, optimum power use, easy to operate: the hydrostatic 4-wheel drive with automatic ECO mode and automatic brake light
- Standard auto-stop function, which automatically switches off the machine after a set time
- Completely maintenance-free spring-loaded parking brake is automatically activated when the engine is stopped
- The entry in signal color increases safety and gives the steps and handle better visibility.
Standard auto-stop function
- The built-in auto-stop function switches the machine off after five minutes without use.
- Electric consumers such as e.g. headlamps are also switched off to conserve the machine’s battery.
- Operating costs are reduced, maintenance intervals are extended, and resale value increases. The resulting reduction in engine running time reduces exhaust emissions (CO2).
Durable and reliable spring-loaded parking brake
- The spring-loaded parking brake is designed wear-free, which makes it very durable and reliable.
- It is automatically actuated when the engine is switched off. The user does not have to operate it manually. Manual electro-hydraulic actuation is also possible via the rocker switch.
Intuitive joystick operation
- The modern joystick connects many functions in one handle: dump operation, change of speed, change of travel direction.
- Dump operation as well as change of travel direction can be operated with one joystick, so the second hand always stays on the steering wheel or is free.
Comprehensively equipped optional cabin
- The large, spacious cabin offers protection from external influences and ensures an optimum and pleasant working environment in every kind of weather. All dumper cabins fulfill ROPS & FOPS level 2 as standard.
- The optional air-conditioning system provides maximum comfort and a pleasant working temperature. Tinted windows, sun blinds and laminated safety glass increase safety and user comfort.
- Stowage options and control elements are placed ideally for the user.
Protective skip grating
- The skip grating protects the operator and the cabin from falling material, even while driving.
- It provides for additional safety even during loading.
- The skip grating can even withstand an impact from an excavator bucket with the maximum force effect of a 15 metric-ton excavator. The safety cabin, too, remains undamaged.
Hydrostatic 4-wheel drive with automatic ECO mode
- Just hop on and go: With the hydrostatic 4-wheel drive, the operator can concentrate on his work without frequent gear shifting.
- The continuously constant tractive force from 0 to the maximum speed and the hydrostatic brake effect perfect the pleasant driving experience.
- The machine’s automatic ECO mode represents an absolute enrichment for all users cautious about cost and the environment, as it ensures minimum consumption with optimum power use.
- Hydrostatic braking function with automatic brake lights:
The hydrostatic braking function ensures that the dumper is braked when the operator takes his foot off the throttle pedal and, at that moment, activates the brake lights.
- Easy service and maintenance access and extended maintenance intervals:
The easily reachable service and maintenance accesses simplify and save time on daily checks, just as on regular service and maintenance. Long maintenance intervals of 500 operating hours make possible additional cost savings due to fewer service and maintenance intervals divided over the entire use.
- Large, multi-functional display:
The large, multi-functional 7-inch color display ensures a perfect overview of all the machine’s functions and displays the respective camera images. Furthermore, the display fulfills the IP69 protective class requirements, making it very sturdy.
- LED work lights:
With its durable LED front and rear work lights, the machine is equipped even for work with poor visibility or at night.
- Broadband tone reverse alarm:
The conspicuous and unfamiliar broadband tone increases safety when using the machine. The broadband tone ensures reduced noise pollution for the surrounding area and yet presents a safe warning signal for persons in the danger area.
- Orange safety belt connected with green rotating beacon:
The green rotating beacon lights up when the belt is used so the operator operates the machine properly secured.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.