DW20 - Perfect for off-road and easy to handle
- Just take a seat and drive: With the hydrostatic all-wheel drive, the driver can concentrate on his work without having to change gears frequently. A constant tractive force from 0 to maximum speed and the hydrostatic braking complete the pleasant driving experience.
- The articulated pendulum joint adapts to any unevenness on the construction site and remains stable in any situation.
- The all-wheel drive provides a high level of safety also when working on uneven terrain at full load.
- The very clear dashboard provides pleasant operation and quick access to all elements. The joystick combines many functions in a single action: skip control, change of gear and direction of travel.
- The spring-loaded parking brake is wear-free and therefore extremely durable. It is actuated automatically as soon as the engine is switched off, without any additional effort.
Maintenance made easy
The easily accessible service and maintenance access through the rear-hinged hood makes regular maintenance easier than ever. Placed in perfect height all the necessary access points and covers are easily accessible.
The extended maintenance interval of 500 operating hours additionally reduces downtimes.
The 25% differential lock function ensures constant traction, even in difficult ground conditions.
Equipped for public traffic roads
With the optional equipment for public traffic, the machine is equipped ex works with exterior rear-view mirrors, reversing warning device and StVO accessories and can therefore also be used and operated on public roads without restrictions.
Safety and comfort
In addition to the high safety standard of the machine, further safety options can also be added. The large display directly in the operator's line of sight shows every small angle around the machine via the front & rear view camera in order to be able to react immediately to any obstacles.
A seat contact switch as well as the reversing warning device and the large exterior mirrors prevent accidents on the construction site. An air-suspended driver's seat, plenty of legroom and freedom of movement for the operator and smooth driving characteristics ensure a high level of comfort.
The perfect skip for every application:
With the standard front tipping skip, large quantities of material can be moved in the shortest possible time. A low center of gravity and a low dumping height ensure high stability.
The swivel tip skip enables unloading in all directions, perfect for side filling or levelling when transporting liquids on slopes. It brings the material exactly to the point thanks to stepless 180° tilting. A big plus for confined spaces.
The swivel tip skip with self-loading device saves money and time. Independent loading, without the use of another machine, ensures high efficiency on any construction site.
A low dumping height is important for many applications such as asphalt works in underground garages. For this purpose, a special skip is available to allow unrestricted filling even in height-limited areas.