DF16 - Tying reinforcing steel intelligently: DF 16
The rebar tier DF 16 offers labor relief well worth having. The mechanical device uses a proven twin wire mechanism which ties up to 1,000 uniform and firmly tied knots per hour. The times when reinforcing steel was tied bending down with pliers are over, because the DF 16 is easily operated with just one hand and in an upright position. A professional tool for traditional rebar jobs as well as for fastening plastic ducts for the activation of construction components.
- Up to 1,000 knots per hour
- Mechanical device concept: Independent of battery life and recharging times
- No scrap wire to dispose of
- The magazine of 77 single ties is changed easily
- Also suitable for the activation of construction components
The tying technique of DF 16:
|1. Place the device vertically||2. Push down without force: The tie wraps around the rebar||3. Pull evenly: The tie twists|
|4. Continue to pull until the automatic trigger point is reached: The knot is tied firmly||5. The knot is done|
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.